Friday, June 17, 2011

Revelation to pass on with my dolls

I was speaking with a patient of mine today, telling her about a set of dolls I had seen that represented an Hawaiian spiritual custom and belief. I told her I want to do that with my dolls as well but instead of a custom I want to pass on an intent for a blessing. She suggested I call it a prayer pocket and make it a jeans like pocket on the little boys butt or a heart that's a pocket. Then I can put whatever prayer intent the customer wants to pass on for the child in the doll's heart pocket. The intent or prayer can be changed as the child''s need changes. I will now have words made for the pockets . I think the heart pocket is appropriate for all my dolls. I am excited about this addition. So all my dolls will have a prayer pocket. Cute and awesome idea! Thanks Tracey.

1 comment: