Monday, April 11, 2011

 Hi, I'm Charlie. I'm gonna be a big star. I hope you will watch for me in the up coming movie "Crackerjack". Jeff Foxworthy is the producer. My Dad is Bill Bailey IV, that's his name in the movie. My creator is Joyce Benjamin....I guess you already figured that one out. Anyway, I am leaving tomorrow for Arizona and then to Hollywood.
 Don't fall in love with  me though...I think they're gonna off me in the movie. I can't tell you too much or it could spoil it. But watch for me.
Alright now, going for the Best Supporting Actor award. Hey , you would vote for me right? See ya in the movies.......Bye now.

1 comment:

  1. Is there any way I could get Charlie's autograph before you stick him in the mail to Hollywood? I'm sure he'll get an Oscar for best supporting Dinky doll..hehe.
    Love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete