Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dinky Baby Certified

 Little boy newborn
 Newborns have bent arms and legs.
 Little Pippy Longstocking is born.
 Dinky Babies have straight arms and legs.
 Blondie has hazel eyes.
Great news! I am officially Dinky Doll Certified . That means that my dolls look just like Dinky Dolls are supposed to and I can officially teach a class on how to make the Dinky Dolls and sell mine as Dinky Dolls. To show you my latest additions, I have added a few pics. I made them while waiting patiently for my sisters open heart surgery to take place. They were so much fun to make, it took my mind off of the waiting and possibilities of anything that could go wrong. Hope you like them. One boy newborn, a blonde and a red head that I swear looks like Pippy Longstocking as a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment