Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First day of blogging school



Well, I have embarked on a new endeavor...blogging. I was thinking about my sewing and crafting accomplishments that I am personally proud of  and how difficult it is to show my  family and friends all over the country what I am up to. Then, the light came on after reading another sewing blog...that's what I can do. Well, like anything you do that's new, it won't be perfect...yet, but it's a start. My first craft I want to share is my new endeavor in doll making. It is so much fun. She is from a pattern Dinky Doll . I don't have a name for her yet , so if you have any suggestions, feel free. Joy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sweet Thang! Love your baby. First thing I thought of when I saw her was "Pudge" but on second thought, she may grow up with a complex like mine! How about "Midge"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I had a Midge doll with red hair when everyone else had a Barbie. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your blog!! What a great idea. Love the pictures too :)
    Muffin (short for muffin-top of course) is about all I can come up with at the moment. I'll keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! love the dolls, especially like the embroidered eyes! Unique!

    hugz

    ReplyDelete